The Sierra Leone Training Team
- Since 2010 we have worked with a team of college graduates to deliver a range of learning programmes. In 2015, we are seeking to develop a permanent team of six teachers, volunteers and teaching assistants.
Continuous Professional Development
- We will be using a framework called ‘Outstanding Teaching’. The skills that a teacher possesses and demonstrates are varied and often unrecognised by the teachers themselves.
- WCC will use ‘Outstanding Teaching’ to help develop the craft of teaching and help build a culture of workforce learning. This will become a key part of the teachers’ self-review process.
- WCC will use it as a way of assessing skill sets and for setting an agenda for improvement.
Secure Area For Teachers
- All our teachers can access course materials and relevant schedules via the online portal. Although this is merely a secure support mechanism, it allows easy administration and centralised control.
CLICK HERE FOR TEACHER RESOURCES